- Top-notch Faculties needed
- Pattern-proof Courseware –Study Material
- Performance Monitoring- Test series
- One-to-one Doubt Clearing sessions
- Unlimited On-line tests
- Board Support
- Weekend classes: 3 hrs. x 1 day = 3hrs.
- Time: Sunday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Foundation Courses: (Class VII To X)
- Enhancement of Mental Ability beyond Board
- Bringing closer to students’ Dream in cracking competitive exam
- Designed for KVPY / NTSE & Olympiad
- Reinventing Child’s Ability through Assessment, Assignment and Doubt-clearing
- Fundamentally the Child is prepared for tackling challenges in Science & Maths.
- Preparation under Specialist teachers is essential for Success in such program.
- It guides students to get admission in premier institutions like IISER, IIsc.
- The programme nurtures students through a series of tests and workshops for ultimate success in the examinations.
- Foundation Course nurture the students from class VII onwards and up to class X
- Weekend classes available for students’ convenience.
- Distance Learning Programme may also be provided.
Radcliffe has day boarding cum residential school concept in few of the locations like Bhopal and other. It offers a residential program built on the presumption that students learn from their whole experience in a community - in the classroom, on the playing fields, during activities and in the dorms out of school hours.
In many ways the boarding is the nerve center of student life. Radcliffe puts a lot of effort, time and energy trying to make different on-campus houses "a home away from home.” All the houses are situated in the main school campus and are fully ventilated. Separate dormitory for Junior and Senior Boys. Whereas exclusively separate dormitory for the Girls.
Indoor recreational area with facilities like reading materials, assorted games, television & telephones are provided in the houses. All houses have outside lush green parks as well. Laundry services are provided in each house. Dedicated house wardens reside in an apartment within each house and interact continually with students, providing a caring, listening ear and sound advice, supervising study times and room cleanliness and encouraging individual spiritual development. A common code of lifestyle expectations helps students to develop self-discipline and responsibility. House parents are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their houses.
Along with pristine clean kitchen, an affable and orderly environment pervades the Dining Hall. Tasty, nutritious and well-balanced food is served with utmost care and supervision. The meals are purely vegetarian and contain adequate quantity of ghee, curd, fruits, salad, and green vegetable.